jueves, 30 de junio de 2016
Easy Orchids shows just how easy it is to fill the home year-round with these colorful and scented blooms. The book is packed with glorious color photographs of orchids from around the world and gives practical guidance and expert tips in a clear and easy-to-use format.
- Extensive A-Z orchid directory of plants
- Cool, warm and intermediate varieties
- Choosing a healthy plant and checklist for buying orchids online
- Transporting and importing plants
- Detailed cultivation instructions
- Strength of fragrance and size of bloom
- Ease of growth and ideal growing temperature and location
- Watering and humidity levels
- Feeding, potting and seasonal care.
Using Easy Orchids, gardeners everywhere will discover how fail-safe and rewarding it can be to grow orchids at home.